Technical publications usually print and publish military documents for training purposes and manuals for flight control and operations. In other words, these publications manufacture products (manuals as well as non-flyable tools for the ground staff) required by the military and the aviation industry. Thence, they play a significant role in;
- Reducing the cost of production by offering products at affordable prices.
- Maintaining high standards by carrying out tests and inspections during the manuals and tools designing and manufacturing process.
- Reducing workload and saving a lot of time that otherwise goes into individually researching about the current document specifications.
Moving on, the best services that good technical publications like Sonovision offer are listed below for your reference.
- Engineering Services
Elite publications partner with engineering professionals and technical writers, ex-members from the defense sector, and SME experts. Thus, the tools that they manufacture (GSE tools, Line replacement units, and OEM tools) are subjected to various levels (listed below) of protection during production to ensure quality.
- Operation and Maintenance
Also, Sonovision ils services are highly accurate. The best approaches include;
- Logistic Support Analysis (LSA)
- MSG-3 Analysis
- RCM Optimization
- Logistics Databases Maintenance
- Failure Mode Effects and Criticality
- Analysis (FMECA) to improve reliability
- Document Management Services
Document management includes;
- Conversion of manuals into all kinds of documents approved specifications – ATA 100 and ATA 2200, S1000D and S2000M, Mil-SPEC, ASD-STE100 simplified technical English, and US Department of defense specifications.
- Revisions in the manuals to ensure that the information is accurate.
- Saving the documents in the database.
Also, reputed publications offer ‘Core Management Solutions’ that are required to ensure that;
- The aircraft is safe for flying (airworthiness of the plane/helicopter)
- The illustrations and drawings are sketched prior to publication of manuals and production of tools so that corrections can be done before printing and manufacturing
- Certification Services
Whatever tools or manuals that you are using need to be approved by the following 3 bodies for a legal flying permit.
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- Transport Canada Safety Agency
Technical publications help by producing different reports – like Acceptance Tests Reports and Quality Test Reports (QTR) – that are needed for clearance.
- End-to-end Technical Management Services
These services are required to prolong the life of the GSE tools and vehicles that you use for groundwork.
The 3 solutions that all responsible manufacturers offer are;
- Depot Maintenance Work Requirements (DMWR)
- National Maintenance Work Requirement (NMWR)
- Technical Order Publications