Amrita School of Business is considered a renowned institution under the group known as Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. It is an acclaimed and leading group that provides a multi-disciplinary approach by offering varied beneficial courses. It is accredited ‘A’ by NAAC and the business school has been awarded an esteemed AACSB Global Accreditation. The Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is spread into six campuses, with the Coimbatore campus as a distinguished headquarters.
The Amrita School of Business offers an MBA course and PhD program associating with the top U.S. and European Universities. It caters to an indispensable pool of knowledge by assigning the top-notch industry experts from IIM’s, Berkeley, Harvard, NYU, University of Buffalo and other reputable universities.
The MBA program in Amrita School of Business is a two-year full-time course that provides varied specializations such as, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Human Resource and Business Analytics. It is considered as the most profitable course for enabling great placement and future opportunities. Some of the leading brands like IBM, SHRM, and Six Sigma, etc. have an association with Amrita School of Business for uplifting industrial knowledge and providing dependable certification.
The Eligibility criteria for Amrita School of Business:
- To get admission in MBA, a candidate must have a 50% aggregate in 10+2 examination and undergraduate degree. The students who are pursuing the UG course can apply in the MBA program after their final semester results.
- There should be a valid score in competitive examinations such as CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT which further leads to the admission process.
- A minimum score of 6.5 is required in IELTS and 79 for IBT-TOEFL, to process the entry in the Bengaluru campus for MBA- MS program.
- The KMAT scores are valid for ASB Kochi and Amritapuri campus.
- It is crucial for foreign students and NRIs to have a proper score in the GMAT test and to check the application through the current director of Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham, Coimbatore.
- Also, a candidate can take advantage of past work experience during the admission process.
The application process for admission in MBA:
- A candidate can apply by filling the application form in the online portal of the official website.
- By creating a new user account, important details such as candidate’s name, email address, academic qualifications, address, phone number, etc. need to be filled.
- The total application fee is 1000 Rs which can be paid via debit card, credit card or net banking.
- The payment can be also done through Demand Draft by filling the proper reference number, name, mobile number, and the institute address along with the application form.
- A candidate must adhere to the given format. The image resolution should be less than 1 MB with passport size jpeg/jpg format
- Some of the essential documents such as 10th& 12th mark sheet, the scorecard of competitive exams (CAT/MAT/GMAT/MATXAC) and marks of the qualifying exam need to be addressed properly.
The selection process for MBA in Amrita School of Business:
- The candidates who are shortlisted after the application process are informed by email or SMS. Furthermore, they are invited for a personal interview based on their scorecard and academic qualifications.
- During these interviews, the candidates are assessed based on verbal communication, analytical knowledge, writing skills, and personality.
- The candidates, who successfully clear the interview round, receive the offer letter from the college and have to submit the fee payment before the last date mentioned in the fee schedule.
The fee structure for MBA in Amrita School of Business:
The fee structure for two years full time MBA program is quite feasible and provides the best quality of education by offering a prodigious amount of knowledge. The four eminent campuses located in Amritapuri, Bangalore, Kochi, and Coimbatore are the main centres that offer MBA specialization.
The fee structure for the Coimbatore campus:
|Total Fees (2020-22)||12.60 Lakhs|
|Tuition Fee (2020-22)||10.6 Lakhs|
|Hostel and Mess fee||2 Lakhs|
However, the additional cost for educational trips to universities like Buffalo, SUNY has to be financed by the students themselves, later in the MBA program.
The admission dates 2020 for MBA in Amrita School of Business:
|Admission events||Important Dates|
|Last date for submitting application||31st Jan 2020|
|Admissions date||8th Feb- 9th Feb 2020|
|PI session (Bangalore, Coimbatore, Amritapuri, Chennai, Delhi, Kochi, Mumbai)||14th March- 15th March 2020|
|Commencement of course||8th June 2020|
Amrita School of Business Placement records:
The Amrita School of Business is a leading pioneer in establishing a strong collaborative study pattern to emphasize the overall growth and career graph of students. The placement process holds major accountability in providing the best career options to the students. The top recruiters like Amazon, Godrej, BYJU’S, HDFC Bank, Philips, and MRF are some of the major names inducting students with good packages. The highest salary package in the recent year was recorded as 28 LPA and the average salary package was recorded as 5 LPA among the 122 companies that visited the campus. The Amrita School of Business guarantees for 100% placement and shows a significant growth every year.
Check out the admission process, eligibility ofAmrita School of Business, Coimbatore at