Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the Admit Card for Prelims Exam. If you haven’t downloaded your IBPS PO Admit Card yet, you can click on the link given below to get your Call Letter. The IBPS PO Result will be released separately for all 3 stages, check the expected result dates and direct links to check your result marks.
Although Getting your Call Letter for the Bank PO Exam is easy and user-friendly, you still might face a few hurdles. We have the solution to all IBPS Exam related problems in this post
How to Download IBPS PO Admit Card 2019?
Let us start by answering this simple question, you can get the IBPS PO Admit Card for both prelims and mains exam by clicking on the direct link given here.
You can also navigate your way to the IBPS PO Call Letter from the official website by following these steps-
- Visit the Official website
- Click on “Download your IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card”
- Enter the Registration number & Password or Date of Birth.
- View the Exam date & Timings.
- Download the IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2019.
- Take at least 2-3 Print out’s for future use.
How to Recover Lost SSC Registeration Number or Password?
If you have lost your SSC CHSL Login Id or Password, then follow these checks –
- Check your Email id, you must have received the registeration number/password at the time of login.
- Visit the login page on the official website & Click on the Lost Password link
- You will receive a link to change your password on your registered mobile number.
- Click on the link to reset your password and change your credentials.
Check IBPS PO Cut Off
Facing trouble in Logging in on the Official Website?
Trying to Download your IBPS PO Admit Card but unable to login to the official website, follow these steps –
- Re-check the credentials that you are entering on the website.
- If you are not sure about your Registeration number, check your email id as you must have received the credentials on your e-mail.
- Re-check your network connection, you may be facing a network issue which isn’t allowing you to log-in to the website.
When will IBPS PO Result 2019 be Declared?
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection generally releases the result 25 to 30 days after the exam is conducted online. The Expected IBPS PO Result Dates have been given below –
- IBPS PO Prelims Resultto be declared in November 2019.
- IBPS PO Result for Mains Exam will be out in December 2019.
- Provisional Allotment for selected candidates is expected to be done by the month of April 2020.
How to Check IBPS PO Result?
Follow these steps to check your result marks. You can check the result for the Prelims & Mains IBPS Exam by clicking on the direct link mentioned here
Check Your IBPS PO Result
You can also check your IBPS PO Prelims Result from the official website by following these steps-
- Visit the official SSC Website.
- Click on the “IBPS PO Prelims Result 2019” tab.
- Enter your roll no. / registration number, password and submit.
- View & Download the IBPS CWE Result 2019.